Mission and Vision :
The mission and vision of this rated scholastic chess tournament event is to donate funds to the Angel House Rescue Orphanage(100% all proceeds will be donated). This is our second tournament contributing to the Orphanage. We had an amazing turn out first tournament and can’t wait to see all of you again.
Address: Gwinnett Place Mall
2100 Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA 30096
Tournament room will be on the second floor above Food Court. It will be inside PINK store.
Date: August 12, 2017.
Time control: G-30, 5sec delay.
Sections: U500, U800, U1100 and U1600.
Rounds: 10:00 AM, 12:30, 2:00 PM, 3:30 PM
Registration cap: 150
Trophies for top 3 places in U500, U800, U1100 sections.
Georgia chess is providing chess sets. Please bring clocks if you have them.
Entry fees: $27. No onsite registration
Please register online, use the provided link:https://www.paypal.me/SudhakarAvirneni
- a) Copy the above link and paste in your browser.
- b) Signup or Create PayPal account (It is free).
- c) You will see the account, Sudhakar Avirneni, when you click on the link https://www.paypal.me/SudhakarAvirneni.
- d) Enter registration amount and pay.
- e) Please email the following information firstname.lastname@example.org for record.